JOE PRAIZE BIOGRAPHY, FAMILY, NET WORTH, & LESSONS FROM HIS LIFE
JOE PRAIZE BIOGRAPHY
Joe Omo Ebhodaghe popularly known as Joe Praize was born on the 20th of June 1979. He is a Nigerian Gospel music minister, songwriter, and music director. He broke into the limelight after the release of his single “Great and Mighty God” off his debut album “My Praise”.
EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
Joe Praize was born into a family of nine (9) in Edo State, Nigeria. He got born again in 1991. Joseph holds a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and Administration from the University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
He was a praise and worship leader at the Love World a.k.a Christ Embassy. Joe has ministered in various continents and countries. Some of the countries are South Africa, Canada, United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Cyprus, Ghana, and many others.
He was previously engaged in various kinds of music but the Gospel music finally became a hit for him. He started releasing music in 2005 and broke into the limelight after the release of the song “Great and Mighty God” in 2007.
Joe Praize has a mandate of leading souls in worship to the almighty God and he released his first album “My Praise’ in 2009. He has a recording label known as “Coast to Coast” that is committed to producing music for spiritual diet.
His dedication to the work of God has made him rise from nothing to become a global evangelist. According to him, he said “I love to lead God’s people in praise and worship because to me, it is one of the biggest opportunities I have received from God. I do other genres of music though, but I love to praise and worship Jesus all the time. It is a blessing to be in a position where God can trust you to lead His people in songs of praise and worship to Him”.
He has worked with the founder and senior pastor of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome in most of his programmes. He also took part in concerts hosted by the renowned Gospel music minister, Sinach.
SONGS BY HIM
He has released many songs and some of them are:
- Mighty God
- Alpha Omega
- My Praise
- All the Praise
- Most High
- Miracle Papa
- Joe Praize has been part of the various live recordings at the Christ embassy live DVD recording event across the years
- Joe Praize also collaborated with Sinach at her live DVD recordings in 2011.
- He also appeared in Worship in the Room, a live streaming recording event that took place on the 1st of April 2017 with thousands of people watching live via different platforms of social media and YouTube.
- The name of Jesus
- More than enough
- Powerful God
- You are Jesus
- Mighty God (Remix)
- I turn to You
- BLW Song Compilation Album (2013)
- Soweto Gospel Choir Divine Decade Song Compilation
MARITAL AND RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Joe Praize got married to Joana on the 18th of June, 2017 at Christ Embassy, Ikeja, Lagos.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- The Song of the Year Award 2010, at the Love World Award with the song, “Mighty God”, which is track number five on his first album, My Praise.
- He was also nominated for Best African Gospel by SABC Crown Gospel Awards 2010,
- Winner Best West Africa at the Africa Gospel Music Awards UK 2011
- Winner of the Love World Awards 2011, for Worship Song of the Yea
- Best artiste of the year at the crystal award Nigeria,
- Best gospel song at the Coson awards Nigeria,
- Lifetime achievement at the gospel music awards Italy, collaborated with Ayo Vincent in her video “You Are Great”, which won the best video at the Crystal Awards for gospel artists in Nigeria, which was held in July 2014, special recognition award Loveworld Australia in 2014.
He is estimated to be around $ 350,000 dollars as of this post.
LESSONS FROM HIS LIFE
Proverbs 22:29 KJV talks about how a diligent man will stand before kings. In whatever you do, show diligence, show excellence, and kings will dine with you. Shalom!
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES