Biography of Samuel Rodriquez
Samuel Rodriquez Biography
Samuel Rodriquez Biography – Samuel Rodriquez Jr. is an Evangelical American Christian leader born on September 29, 1969, in the United States to Puerto Rican. He is an author, pastor, film producer, and TV star. Rodriquez is the president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference.
He preached his first sermon at the age of 16. He rapidly grew to be a leading and acclaimed evangelical preacher. He was ordained minister in the Assemblies of God in 1992. He started the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the biggest Hispanic Evangelical Christian organization across the globe.
In 2006, he joined the board of the National Association of Evangelicals as a member.
He has been actively involved in the Political activity in the United States. He was an advisor to President Bush and also to President Obama and Trump. He was one of the selected leaders for President Obama’s 2099 inaugural prayer service. Because of his position as a spokesperson for Hispanic evangelicals, he has been a featured speaker in White House and congressional meetings.
On January 20, 2017, he was invited to offer readings and deliver an invocation at the inauguration of President Trump.
– He was called one of the “Top 12 People to Look For” in 2008 by Newsweek.
– He was identified by CNN in their “Latinos in America” broadcast as one of the most influential Evangelicals in 2009.
– He was awarded the Martin Luther King Jr. Leadership Award presented by the Congress of Racial Equality in 2011.
– Rodriguez received a nomination for Time Magazine’s “Top 100 Most Influential People” in 2013.
– Samuel Rodriquez and his wife were awarded The Rosa Parks Courage Award for their civil rights work by the Southern Youth Leadership Development Institute (SYLDI) and the Montgomery Improvement Association (MIA).
– He was named in “Israel’s Top 50 Christian Allies” by The Israel Allies Foundation in 2021.
A Walking Miracle as Executive Producer – 2021
My Brothers; Crossing as Executive Producer – 2020
Trump 2024: The World After Trump (Documentary) – 2020
Breakthrough as Executive Producer – 2019
God’s Not Dead: A Light in the Darkness – 2018
He is married to Eva and the couple is blessed with three (3) children.