TRAVIS GREENE BIOGRAPHY, MINISTRY, NET WORTH, & LESSONS FROM HIS LIFE
TRAVIS GREENE BIOGRAPHY
Travis Montorius Greene is an American Gospel music minister, songwriter, and pastor.
EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
He was born on the 17th January 1984 in Delaware. He spent his early years in Warner Robins, Georgia. The name of his mother is Charleather Greene. He lost his father in the year 1989.
He started his music career professionally in 2007 and released “The More” through Greenelight Records on December 4, 2007. And the release of his subsequent two studio albums “Stretching Out” in 2010 and “The Hill” in 2015 was through Pendulum Records.
His third album titled “Crossover: Live Music City” was released in 2017 as a live album.
His music was rated on the Billboard Top Gospel Albums and the Top Gospel Songs Charts. He is a five Grammy Awards and 13 Stellar Awards nominee.
Greene’s first song on the Billboard Top Gospel Albums chart was “Stretching Out” and rated No. 27. Songs like “Still Here” and “Prove My Love” were both charted on the Billboard Top Gospel Songs Chart at No. 17 and 29 respectively.
He released an EP titled “Intentional” on the 21st of August 2015 and charted at No. 3 on the Billboard Top Gospel Albums chart. And the song “Intentional” was at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Gospel Songs chart.
He has shared the stage with iconic Gospel artists like Israel Houghton, Jonathan McReynolds, Jonathan Butler, and so on.
SONG BY HIM
- Stretching Out
- The Hill
- Broken Record
- Crossover: Live from Music City
- Setlist Vol. 1 (Live)
- Still Here
- Prove My Love
- The Anthem
- Made A Way
- You Waited
- Won’t Let Go
- Good & Loved
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
- Best Gospel Performance/Song (2016) – Nominated
- Best Gospel Performance/Song (2017) – Nominated
- Best Gospel Album (2018) – Nominated
- Best Gospel Performance/Song (2020) – Nominated
- Best Gospel Performance/Song (2021) – Nominated
Billboard Music Awards
- Top Gospel Artist (2017) – Nominated
- Top Gospel Album (2017) – Nominated
- Top Gospel Song (2017) – Won
Stellar Awards (2017)
- Song of the Year – Won
- Male Vocalist of the Year – Won
- CD of the Year – Won
- Contemporary CD of the Year – Won
- Recorded Music Packaging of the Year – Won
- Contemporary Male Vocalist of the Year – Won
- Praise and Worship CD of the Year – Won
MARITAL AND RELATIONSHIP STATUS
He got married to Jackie Gyamfi and they both pastors Forward City Church, Columbia, South Carolina.
He is estimated to be around $2 million – $5 million as of this post.
LESSONS FROM HIS LIFE
One of the greatest lessons every believer should learn from his life is to have God do things His way. Whatever He has called you to do, He will make a room for you there. God bless you. Shalom!