SINACH BIOGRAPHY, FAMILY, NET WORTH, & LESSONS FROM HER LIFE
Osinach Kalu Okoro Egbu is a Nigerian award-winning gospel minister, songwriter, vocalist, and known worship leader worldwide. Her songs have become anthems and she has become a household name.
Sinach was born on March 30, 1973, and she is the second child of her parents. She hails from Ebonyi State, Nigeria. She did her elementary education in Ebonyi State and studied physics at the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
She has taken her parents to be her role model and got her passion and love for God from her father. She describes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome as her mentor and spiritual father.
Singing became her hobby in 1989 and she began writing songs when she was 19 years old. A member of the church choir serving God at the time.
She was working as an administrative staff at Believers Loveworld Church at a time before she became an active music minister. Her mentor, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, was an instrument God used for her to come to the limelight. He always asked her to take the worship before he teaches. He was always there to encourage her and make her believe in herself.
Sinach released her first official album in 2008. She has also written more than 200 songs and obtained several awards across the globe. Sinach has ministered at concerts in more than 50 countries ranging from Africa to Asia to North America. Testimonies of healing, deliverance, and hope always follow whenever you listen to her songs.
SONGS RELEASED BY SINACH
Sinach has released many songs and part of which are:
- Chapter One – 2008
- I’m Blessed – 2011
- Shout it Loud – 2012
- From Glory to Glory – 2013
- Sinach at Christmas – 2013
- Sinach Live in Concert – The Name of Jesus – 2014
- He Did It Again – 2015
- Waymaker – Live – 2016
- There’s an Overflow – 2018
- Best of Sinach – 2018
- Great God (Live in London) – 2019
- Greatest Lord – 2021
- Awesome God – 2008
- The Presence of The Lord – 2008
- Fire In Me – 2008
- Because You Live – 2008
- This is Your Season – 2008
- Jesus is Alive – 2011
- You Do Mighty Things – 2011
- I Know Who I Am – 2013
- Precious Jesus – 2013
- From Glory To Glory – 2013
- Glory to God – 2013
- Great Are You Lord – 2013
- With All My Heart – 2013
- All I See is You – 2013
- I Humbly Bow – 2013
- The Name of Jesus – 2014
- I Stand Amazed – 2014
- Dance in the Holy Ghost – 2014
- Nothing is Impossible – 2014
- Rejoice – 2014
- He Did It Again – 2015
- You Are So Good – 2016
- Way Maker – 2016
- Le nom de Jesus – 2016
- I Fly – 2016
- There’s An Overflow – 2018
- Matchless Love – 2018
- Shout it Loud – 2018
- You are a Wonder – 2018
- I Worship You, Great Are You – 2018
- Omemma – 2019
- I Exalt You – 2021
- With My Hands – 2021
- Peace In The Storm – 2021
- Love My Home – 2021
- King of Glory – 2021
- We Prevail – 2021
“You have to come to the full realization that you are in charge of your seasons!!”
“Refuse to be pulled down by the voices of condemnation and fear around you! Let the voice of God through His Word be the loudest voice in your ear.”
“If you are a man or a woman, surround yourself with people who speak the word of God over your life and if you don’t have those kinds of people, surround yourself with the Word of God and make it the loudest voice in your ears!”
“You must come to the point where you are content being unmarried. Then you would find a man with the same purpose as you. But if you are not content being unmarried, it is unlikely that you would be content being married, because your contentment doesn’t come from being married or unmarried…”
“…The key is to be content with where God has placed you because your happiness isn’t coming from your husband or anywhere else, but your joy, happiness, and fulfillment will come from the calling that God has upon your life.”
“The secret of happiness is in fulfilling the things that God has placed in your heart.”
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
- Song of the year Award – 2008
- Songwriter of the Decade Award at the Loveworld International Music and Arts Awards (LIMA) – 2016
- Groove Awards Western Africa Artist Of The Year – 2016
- African Achievers’ Award for Global Excellence – 2016
- Nigerian Entertainment Award for Inspirational Artist – 2017
- Best International Artiste of the year at the Sterling Gospel Music Awards – 2017
- Top 100 Influential Christians in Nigeria – 2019
- Song of the Year Award at the Loveworld International Music and Arts Awards (LIMA) – 2019
- Africa Gospel Female Artist of the Year nominee at the Africa Gospel Award – 2019
- PulseNg named Sinach as their No.1 female artiste of the decade – 2019
- Africa Gospel Artist of the Year nominee at the Africa Gospel Award – 2019
- Nominated at the Africa Gospel Award for the Africa Gospel Worship Artist of the Year – 2019
She has been estimated to be around $1Million dollars at the time of this post.
MARITAL AND RELATIONSHIP STATUS
She married Mr. Joseph Egbu in the year 2014, and the couple has received the blessings of marriage.
LESSONS FROM HER LIFE
The success she had enjoyed can be attributed to her closeness to God and the gift of men.
When one listens to her songs, you will know they were born from deep intimacy with God. And it tells us we should never come to a stage in our lives when we will be casual with God. He should always come first in everything.
The place of mentorship plays an important role in her life. Never be too wise in your own eyes. Submit to a mentor that will give you a platform to be all God wants you to be. Shalom!